1) The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
2) There is one God, who exists eternally as three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) That Jesus Christ is God and man in one person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and died for our sins. He arose from the dead and lives eternally.
4) The Holy Spirit is God among us bringing conviction to sinners and indwelling for godly living.
5) Man has sinned, therefore is separated from God, and needs a Savior.
6) Salvation from sin is provided for man through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross.
7) Eternal life is received by faith, that is, trusting Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
8) The true Church, the body of Christ, includes all true believers.
9) The Lord's Supper and Water Baptism are God directed celebrations to be observed by the Church and are not a means of salvation.
10) The personal and imminent return of Jesus Christ for His Church.
11) There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead to everlasting joy or judgment.